• What We Do: Box Appliance is the in-home Factory Certified Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance repair company for Orange County, Riverside County, San Diego County, San Francisco and the entire Bay Area.
• Sub-Zero and Wolf Factory Certified: Box Appliance Service exclusively focuses exclusively on Sub-Zero and Wolf brand appliances. We are contracted with the Sub-Zero Company as the only “Factory Certified Service” company providing Sub-Zero refrigeration repair and Wolf appliance repair, in and out of warranty, to the above areas.
• Service Integrity and Warranty: We use only genuine factory produced Sub-Zero refrigerator parts, and our service trucks are stocked well above and beyond Sub-Zero’s suggested “standard truck stock.” We carry the largest inventory of Wolf and Sub-Zero functional parts on the West Coast, and should your appliance happen to fail, we promise to put all of our and the factory’s resources to effect a rapid and satisfactory solution. We warrant all repairs made with an unconditional One-Year Parts and Labor Warranty.
• We Are Careful: We respect your property and make every effort to safeguard it during your service experience. All of our field technicians use protective coverings and carry a full complement of cleaning materials to ensure a clean and neat conclusion to every service experience.
• Customer Service Representatives: Our Customer Service Representatives are very knowledgeable and will make every effort to resolve your appliance concerns, meet your scheduling requirements and accommodate your needs as best we can. We are there to help you, so give us a call or check out our tips section for answers to common questions. You can also use the Contact Us tab to locate us and email your service or installation needs, or email a department manager if special handling or attention is required.
• The Process: Our office is open 8am to 4:30pm. To help you plan your day, we will contact you the afternoon before the date of your scheduled service. At that time we will confirm the service appointment and offer a three-hour window for the service call. We can also establish a call to meet arrangement if needed; we can give you a phone call when we are heading to your house. We realize your time is valuable, and we'll do our best to minimize any inconvenience.
Employees: All our service professionals are employees of Box Appliance, not sub-contractors. Our service technicians and installation technicians wear company uniforms and drive well-marked company trucks.
• Our Promise to You: As a valued customer, you can expect us to exceed your expectations when you need for our services. If at any time you are unhappy with any aspect of our company as a whole or with an individual employee, please take the time to complete the Customer Survey in the left panel of each page or through the Contacts Us link to email management directly with your concerns. We promise a timely response!
At BOX APPLIANCE SERVICE our motto is “EXCELLENCE IN SERVICE” which is what we strive to provide every customer!!!
The following is a list of cities and zip codes serviced by Box Appliance Service Company. Although we are headquartered in San Diego, our Service Technicians live and work locally in your communities, which provides for a fast and courteous response time to service your needs. Our goal truly is EXCELLENCE IN SERVICE.